This is my blog for my Cardinal Stritch Masters Program.


Monday, December 1, 2008

Most & Least Valuable

I think that the most valuable was definitely the building of our own computer. It taught me what was really valuable for the cost vs. unnecessary. It also let me dream a little about what I would really like to have. I had a hard time limiting myself. There is so much I would like to have. I really liked opening the computer and seeing what it looked like on the inside and attempting label the “stuff.”
The least useful to me was probably the boot process. I understand it but in my world it really has little use for me. It simply is something interesting but not a piece of knowledge I feel I needed.
Overall I enjoyed the class and the movies were interesting, they had a built in history piece that explained a lot. I find it interesting how people perceive the characters in the movie versus how they are in real life.

No comments:

About Me

"I am what I am."

Oovoo

Flickr Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Green Rock. Make your own badge here.